These Terms and Conditions incorporate and apply our Ordering Policy and Privacy & Security Policies. Please read and carefully understand these conditions. By using our website and/or placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms, the Ordering Policy and the Privacy & Security Policies.
- Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using this website and/or placing an order with us you are agreeing to the conditions that appear below. These terms and conditions were last updated on 1 July 2016. We may change these terms and conditions so please check them before placing an order.
- You can contact us at any time using the contact details on our website.
YOU NEED TO PAY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY SERVICES THAT YOU WISH TO RECEIVE AND YOU MUST CANCEL WITHIN OUR SPECIFIED DEADLINES, OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT.
- An order will be processed on full payment. An agreement is in place on full receipt of funds.
- All cancellations must be received no less than three working days before your start date. Cancellations may be made via our website or once specifically accepted by a member of our team, via email or telephone and you receive written confirmation thereof. Cancellations shall include any postponement of a booking to a different date and changing the type of cleanse booked or the number of participants. Please see our Ordering Policy for further details on order and cancellation deadlines.
- No refunds will be made after a cleanse programme has started.
- Please note that we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- We accept payment by electronic fund transfer. On receipt of proof of payment and confirmation of receipt in our bank account, we will deem the transaction to be successful and process the order accordingly.
- Your booking is not confirmed until we have received payment.
- Confirmation of payments received and commencement date will be sent to you in writing.
All cancellations must be received no less than three working days before your start date. For example, if your cleanse begins on a Thursday, you must cancel not later than 5pm on the Monday prior to your delivery. Due to the nature of our business, we regret that we cannot offer refunds or credits for cancellations after this time. Cancellations with more than three working days’ notice will incur a R100 administration charge. Cancellation must be made in writing by the person who made the original booking.
All juices prices are reflected at current prices. All prices shown are valid per person per individual arrangement. With the nature of produce and seasonal price fluctuations, currency fluctuations and fuel prices, changes are frequent and unpredictable. We do our best to keep our prices constant as published. From time to time we may have to adjust our pricing to reflect significant cost changes on our operations side. Juiced Co reserves the right to introduce promotions at any time. All bookings made prior to a promotion being introduced cannot be changed to that of the promotion.
YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE FULL AND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS AND THAT YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING OUR DELIVERY TIMES. PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A BACK UP IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT.
- We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. You are responsible for ensuring that any delivery point given for a work address is acceptable to your employer for personal deliveries. If it is possible that you may be unable to accept delivery in person you must provide us with a back up contact person who will be available.
- In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or other place specified to us or damaged while there we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion.
- If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements. We will normally contact you using the telephone number that you have registered on your account and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are available on this number. If we are unable to deliver in such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you for that cleanse in any event.
- If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
- We will not charge you for products that we have not delivered in accordance with these terms and conditions. Otherwise our liability in respect of incorrect delivery is limited to the price of your purchase.
- Changes to your delivery address must be notified to us within our order deadlines. We are not obliged to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK YOUR JUICES UPON DELIVERY AND LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG.
- You must inspect your package as soon as possible after you have received it and notify us promptly if you find any defects by calling or emailing us using the contact details on our website. If you do not let us know within 3 (three) hours of delivery, of any such problems you will be deemed to have accepted the package and we will not refund or replace any item.
- In the case of a late delivery, you must call or email to inform us by 3pm on your start date, at the latest, if you have not received your package. After this time you will be deemed to have received and accepted the package and we will not refund or replace any item.
- Please note that we do not offer refunds on cleanses if you find that the cleanse was not for you or that you did not enjoy it.
NUTRITIONAL AND HEALTH INFORMATION
IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS OR CONCERNS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING WITH YOUR GP BEFORE ORDERING JUICE THROUGH JUICED CO.
- Specific health or dietary requirements or objectives cannot be guaranteed. Please note that we may not be able to accommodate specific dietary needs and may refer you to your GP. There is no substitute for a private consultation with a qualified nutritionist, naturopath or other health professional to discuss your individual requirements. Please contact us if you would like a recommendation for a suitable professional.
- Juiced Co products may not be suitable for everyone and our service should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women without medical supervision. If you have any concern, you are taking specific medication or have a medical condition please check with your doctor first.
- We regret that we are unable to deliver to those who have allergies that result in anaphylactic shock or diabetics who are insulin dependant.
- While the website and other information that we may send you provides general information on health and nutrition this does not in any way constitute medical advice and is not tailored to your specific requirements.
- Our juices are made in a kitchen that contains nuts. In ordering from us you acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for any reaction that you may have to nuts or any other ingredient. If you do have a nut allergy you need to contact us in writing.
- If you have specific dietary requirements you may contact us to discuss these. We may be able to accommodate your requirements in whole or in part at our discretion on a case by case basis. However, we shall not be responsible in any way for failure to meet your requirements.
- Please note that our beetroot juices are high in iron and if you tend to have a low tolerance for iron please be aware of this. Consuming a high dose of iron, and having a slight intolerance to it, may cause you to feel nauseous or actually vomit. Please monitor how you feel and if you feel nauseous while consuming a beetroot juice have some nuts, biltong or health biscuits handy to have either before or after you drink it.
- We do not make any health claims about our products.
WE AIM TO BE CORRECT IN EVERYTHING THAT WE SAY ON THIS WEBSITE BUT WE’RE NOT LIABLE IF WE’VE MADE A MISTAKE.
- While we try to ensure that material included on the website or any other material is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if, despite our endeavours, this is not the case. Without prejudice to your statutory rights, we may correct any inaccuracies and/or errors and we will not be responsible for any such inaccuracies and/or errors or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Juiced Co disclaims all warranties; expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- The content of the website (including but not limited to text, graphics and information) is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without express written permission from us.
- We will assert our intellectual property rights if any part of this website is used without our permission.